måndag 12 januari 2015

Pentagon-employee about the cameras

I have a group on Facebook and a member there had worked at the Pentagon in 2001.

He writes...

my experience comes from being a naval flight officer, in and around aviation for most of my 26 year US Navy active and reserve service, including duty at the Pentagon (transferring in Jan of 2001) with the Navy Command Center, a unit that lost over 30 civilians, officers and enlisted on 9/11.

That got me curious so I asked him about the cameras at the Pentagon that often comes up from truthers....

This is what he answered...

my take on the Pentagon surveillance cameras is as follows:

First, the reconstruction of that wedge was not 100% complete and as far as I know the entrance to that wedge was not open. I'm not even certain those roof top cameras were operational at that point since it was still a construction access area and the helipad was not being used at that time. 

Second, in my opinion any cameras on that wedge would have been looking at the immediate areas adjacent to the building, not up the hill toward the Navy Annex. 

I think this might help straighten out this question mark about the Pentagon cameras, or partially does that at least...

I did not know this myself and I thought I'd share it with you.


The truth shall set you free they say...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar